Howard Miller 690-020 Chardonnay
- This well-proportioned Arts and Crafts styled cabinet features heavily seeded glass for an aged appearance.
- A metal stemware rack has four rows for hanging wine glasses.
- A 3x power strip outlet is located on the middle shelf for operating small appliances.
- A pull-out shelf provides a convenient prep and serving area.
- The upper shelf features a glass insert that allows light into the middle compartment.
- An adjustable shelf is included inside the lower cabinet which may be used for additional liquor storage or serving items.
- A removable wine rack in the lower compartment holds up to 23 bottles.
- Suitable for optional wine refrigeration unit with a maximum size of 33-1/2" H x 19" W x 20" D (not included).
- Finished in distressed Heirloom Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Touch-Lite adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off.
- Locking door for added security.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Special Feature
- H. 83-1/2" (213 cm)
W. 28-1/2" (72 cm)
D. 23-1/2" (61 cm)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!