Howard Miller 695-078 Cognac
- This clever Hide-A-Bar offers a revolving door that locks for convenient and secure wine & spirits storage and serving area in a small space. This handsome cabinet features reeded columns with acanthus leaf column caps, three raised panels on the front, antique hardware and carved bun feet.
- A drop-down shelf features a laminated surface for mixing and serving drinks.
- The lower drawer stores a double layer of wine bottles, with a capacity of ten bottles.
- A glass mirrored back in the upper compartment enhances your display of stemware.
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Auto-on Light is a "smart" light switch that turns on automatically when a door is opened, and off when closed.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Hanging stemware rack keeps stemware handy.
- H. 54" (97 cm)
W. 28" (71 cm)
D. 19-3/4" (50 cm)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!